Monday, March 30, 2009

Altered Paper Dolls




I've seen many paper dolls around and they are amazing...I am just dying to make some. I have this idea to turn some photos of my children that I took this past summer into paper dolls to hang from our Family Home Evening chart. In my minds eye this is going to turn out pretty neat but since I haven't made an altered paper doll before it will be interesting to see how they turn out. I will post pictures when I am finished. Thanks to all those bloggers who have amazing paper dolls posted! I also found plenty of vintage era costume ideas on line to help with different themes. My idea is to represent each of my children's personalities themed in a certain time period that compliments what they enjoy doing. For instance, my midde son Jacob could either become a midevil Jester (because of his wit and humor) or I may make him into a vintage golfer since he loves the game of golf and is on the HS team. This is going to be FUN!! Here are two free paper dolls I found on line to share. Right click and save the image to your computer for printing.





No comments:

Post a Comment