Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have some great pictures to post...soon! I will be sharing with everyone how to make soldered glass charms. I have been making 30 of them for the girls in our youth program. I also will be posting many altered art pictures I have created...plus some wonderful altered t-shirts my sister Gwendalynn and I made together. My sisters Tree and Gwendalynn came to Seattle for a visit last weekend. We went to a great antique shop across from the water front. Amazing finds. I have to post those--a gentleman name Rick helped me out with some great paper finds. I taught an altered art class Thursday and will be making Rick's daughter an altered art project using old WWII posters...can't wait to start that! Wish there were more hours in the day...especially when I have been working all weekend too. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment