Sunday, April 19, 2009

Polish the Dull Side....

I've been BUSY, BUSY, busy....What a week full of creativity. It has been fun sitting down each night (and sneeking a few hours in each afternoon) to work on my multi-media art projects. The down side is that I woke up this morning with a huge sinus infection. So, as I lay most of the day on the couch I decided to update my blog in between spurts of being able to hold my head up!! This happens to me every April (for the past three years) so I know that I am in for quite the week. At any rate I found a great quote recently that I love, "if you can't find the bright side of life, polish the dull side". I have felt lately that I am in a rutt and polishing that dull side for me is to create. Creating little chatzki's (as I like to call them) seems to be therapy to my soul. You should see my art room--it is a nightmare--but I find I am happiest when I am using my creative mind. I also like this quote, "When I die, please get to my craft room before my husband does, and bring a truck!" Not that I am going to die any time soon, but if he knew how much stuff I really do have the you know what might hit the fan!!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this, my husband thinks my room is a danger zone... I LOVE IT... if he had his way he would throw it all out in a moment!!! He knows better!

    ReplyDelete