Monday, April 20, 2009

Stork with a Vintage Bundle of Babies

Here is a look at my Vintage G45 Baby Display.....do I need to set up a nursery or what??



Here are more vintage spoolies I made in the baby themed colors, with the g 45 papers. I love the one with the smokey green/blue ribbon. It has just a crystal adorned straight pin in it with two pink beads and a bird charm.



Bundle of Vintage Babies...ready for Delivery!!








I had a white bird on a post, aged it a bit with ink, and tied a beautiful smokey green/blue ribbon around it. I dug through some of my fabrics and found a great hand made doiley that my Aunt gave to me. She said that my grandmother had made it. I then took some multi colored soft yarn and stuffed it. Taking the Graphics 45 baby paper I cut out all the babies and placed them carfully in the folds of the little package. I then glued it on the storks beak---and there you have it, a bundle of babies ready for delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment